Mass Transmit CEO Adam Q. Holden-Bache will be one of seven panelists at marketCHARLOTTE – Stories of Leadership. marketCHARLOTTE is a once-a-year event organized by nine professional marketing organizations in Charlotte, NC.
The speakers will share their marketing story highlighting The Challenge, The Solution, The Aftermath, and ultimately, leave the audience with a Lesson Learned. Questions for the panelists will be collected during an interactive social media break and then answered during a lively panel discussion.
The other panelists include:
- Doug Lebda – Chairman, CEO and Founder, LendingTree.com
- Erinne Kovi Dyer – VP of Corporate Communications & Corporate Health and Wellness of Carolinas HealthCare System
- Desiree Kane – co-founder of The PPL, public relations for the Democratic National Convention
- John Bauersfeld – VP of Business Development, Roush Fenway Racing
- Bruce Hensley – Charlotte Restaurant Week and President of Hensley Fontana Public Relations
- Josh Oakhurst – Creative Director, Skookum Digital Works